I am monitoring the risk from Covid-19 and striving to comply with guidance and regulations from Government and Public Health Authorities.
My number one priority is the safety of clients.
Please review the following guidelines prior to your attendance at Bedford Heights.
- When you arrive at Bedford Heights, please sign in and wait for me in reception. You will be required to wear a face mask. Where possible please arrive as close to the start of your counselling session as possible. If you do arrive early, please wait in reception and I will collect you at your session time.
- Please do not come into Bedford Heights if you are displaying any signs of Covid-19 including a new cough, high temperature or loss of smell. You should self-isolate and call 111. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/.
- There is hand sanitiser in reception and in the counselling room. Please wash or sanitise your hands on entering and leaving the building.
- You will be asked to sign an agreement to contract tracing. You will be informed if I have Covid-19 and asked to self-isolate for 14 days and if you are diagnosed with Covid-19 you will need to reveal that you have been in contact with me.
- You are asked to attend your session on your own. If you do need to have support in attending your session, please be aware that they will need to wait in reception.
- I will discuss with you about offering remote sessions if you are unwell and unable to attend a session at the centre.
- Please bring as little with you to sessions as possible to minimise the risk of infection spreading.
- I make sure surfaces are cleaned between clients.